Company Apply Now
Job Posting: HA14-001
Location: Foothills Support Group (Husky Ansell)
City/Town: Rocky Mountain House
Quinn Construction Ltd. is seeking Planner to support Foothills District Operations. Full time employment dispatched from Rocky Mountain House office. These jobs are suitable for candidates local to Rocky Mountain House and immediately area. Subsistence & or travel paid when working away.
• Assembles all Turnaround documents into an organized Turnaround execution procedure.
• Responsible for Turnaround planning which includes job plans and man hours for each identified task
• Coordinating and communicating turn around work with all other work groups
• Identifying, planning and coordinating turn around pre-work task as approved
• Monitors detailed planning phase and reports progress and resource requirements.
• Ensures detailed planning for projects is consistent with planning format
• Ensures detailed job plans are audited by crafts and T/A Coordinator.
• Assembles maintains and publishes T/A work list document.
• Builds and orders BOM’s for TA work.
• Develops budgets from detailed planning scope.
• Ensures all planned Turnaround tasks are integrated into the overall master schedule.
• Ensure detailed planning is consistent with schedule requirements.
• Ensure Pre and Post Turnaround tasks are identified in the job plans.
• Ensures the planned job packages are ready for distribution to the craft leads.
• Journeyman trade certification or equivalent
• Proven ability of basic knowledge of all trade requirements in a multi-skilled environment/specific knowledge of trade(s) being supported.
• Be able to read blueprints and P&ID’s.
• Possess above average interpersonal and communication skills.
• Expericence with Microsoft Excel, Word and Project.
• Competent in materials take offs and procurement.
• General knowledge of equipment related to MI would be an asset.
• Possess prior experience in estimating and planning.
• Possess above average computer utilization skills.
• Be familiar with appropriate system or be able to complete training in its use.
• Knowledge of Plant Maintenance and Material Management.
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 26, 2014
Please submit your resume and cover letter to one (1) of the following:
NOTE: * Internal applicants must submit a Request for Consideration (FHR016) along with their application.