Company Apply Now
AdMedia, a company in Los Angeles, CA, is currently seeking a motivated Senior PHP / MYSQL Developer to manage existing websites as well as develop new features and maintain tools and systems. Our ideal candidate is someone with at least 5 years of experience developing websites.
This is a full-time, ON-SITE, hands-on role and requires the ability to plan, multi-task and follow through on projects. Responsibilities include site operations support and the ongoing development and maintenance of web content.
• Expert knowledge of LAMP, MySQL database, PHP, AJAX, and XML.
• Experience with MySQL database server configuration and maintenance.
• Expert knowledge with Linux, and Apache.
• Excellent communications and organizational skills.
• 24/7 on call for emergency response, disaster recovery.
• Bachelor’s degree minimum. Master's in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering is preferred
• 5+ or years’ experience or strong project portfolio in Web PHP & MySQL Database development is required
• Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
To apply, please submit the following:
• Resume with cover letter
• Salary History
• Portfolio with links to live examples
Why you will love working here:
• Competitive salaries and Full benefits plan
• 27 Paid company holidays and paid time off (PTO)
• Company paid Group-term Life Insurance
• Flexible work schedules
• Company events and trips
• Company sponsored Gym membership
• Free coffee, sodas, tea, and snacks
*Paid Internship for the right candidate
This is NOT a telecommuting position.
Third party applications will NOT be considered.