Senior Producer - Schell Games
Company Apply Now
Schell Games is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organized individual with demonstrable project management experience to join our team. This position will be responsible for multiple game projects on a variety of platforms ranging from online, mobile, tablet to physical installations and more.
The Producer will be responsible for the development of games from concept to launch, and will manage mid to large size teams of highly creative and technical professionals throughout the development life-cycle. Our Producers are responsible for facilitating communication and development efforts across multiple teams (both internal and external) including publishers. This is a full time position at our Pittsburgh studio.
- 2-4 years experience in the game industry at producer or equivalent level with multiple shipped titles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent people management skills, including proven ability to motivate and encourage team members
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure, handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities
- Strong Project Management and organizational skills
- Able to develop and analyze estimates and schedules
- Must have clear understanding of multiple areas of game development and tools use in each, including design, art, audio, production, programming, asset management and testing
- Excellent eye for quality, and the ability to troubleshoot scheduling efforts, and the resourcefulness to obtain solutions
- Proven experience managing schedules and design requirements to implement desired features
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to facilitate and mediate between all disciplines within the team
- A passion for games and a strong sense of initiative
To apply, please submit resume.