Contract Recruiter - Part Time or Full Time, Telecommute
Company Apply Now
If you are a Contract Recruiter who is seeking extra income and has a keen interest in serving the largest oil & gas companies in the world, then Allied Staffing Company is looking for you. We work with top industry employers that have a high demand for staffing their growing organizations.
As a Contract Recruiter, you will interact with our Client Managers to provide and prepare quality candidates that are part of the following domains: Finance/Accounting, Industrial/manufacturing, Engineering/Design, Human Resources, Office/Administrative, Sales & Marketing, and Technology.
• Assist in sourcing candidates via social networks, job boards and networking calls
• Qualify candidate compensation needs and motivation for career change
• Prepare candidate resumes and summaries of experience for presentation
• Manage candidate preparedness for interviews
• Negotiate salaries and benefits
• Candidate relationship maintenance throughout interviewing/hiring process
• Assist candidates with resignation and on-boarding processes
• Must have experience with Microsoft office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in recruiting/sourcing
• CRM/ATS experience
• Resume interpretation and formatting
• Job board
• Resume writing
Want to know more?
How would you like to work with a company that puts you and family first? How would you like to earn your worth?
When you work with Allied Staffing Company, you will work with a team that is dedicated to finding the right match through proven systems. We value our not only our time, but more so we value the time of our clients and candidates.
To Share Us:
Is this job not right for you but maybe someone you know? You may also use the Like and Share icons to send this job opportunity to others by email, text messaging, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social networking sites. We appreciate the opportunity to network with you.