Company Apply Now
Salary based on experience
Starting August 2019 contract role until late 2020
Summary of the role; In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the administration support for a large, multi-department pharmaceutical company. You will provide high level administrative support that is complex and non-routine requiring decision making and interpretation of situations.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- You thrive in a fast- paced environment managing multiple priorities with superior time management skills.
- You are experienced supporting senior team members.
- You have an exceptional ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Exemplary organizational skills to maintain order and stability.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Management of facility
- Coordination of hiring, onboarding, vacations benefits payroll etc
- Contribute to budgeting and financing
- Coordinate events and operations
- Coordinate training, compliance and other tasks
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- BA. (or equivalent degree) and/or relevant work experience
- Experience in working within pharmaceutical/medical industry
- Experience with company internal IT systems
- Experience in office/facility management matters
We invite you to forward your resume today!
Synergie Hunt International is fully compliant with AODA standards and is committed to providing accessibility to all applicants.