Doherty Staffing Solutions
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Do you have a background in Electrical Engineering? Do you enjoy working on complex projects and get excited by the idea of working with an innovative and ground-breaking company? Doherty Career Solutions is partnering with a global leader in manufacturing. This client has locations all over the USA but partners with clients all over the world. Our client is looking to add a Senior Electrical Engineer to the team!
In order to be consider, one does not have to be a master in all areas but will need a strong and diverse technical background in; electrical and testing solutions. Typical areas of focus include servo systems, analog and digital logic as well as general system integration. While not being an expert in all areas of the product, the successful electrical engineer will have a working knowledge on how the electrical system interacts with the mechanical and software portions of the product.
• Prepare technical drawings and specifications for the electrical system components.
• Develop and coordinate test procedures to ensure operation of equipment meets quality standards, regulations and customer requirements.
• Confer with engineers, product management, customers, and management to discuss existing or future engineering products and projects.
• Provide electrical expertise to the integration team and to customer support as needed.
• Provide estimates for labor, material, and other costs for quotes and timeline development.
• Participate and lead within the guidelines of the Entrepreneurial Operation System.
• Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and other regulatory standards.
• Initiate, lead, and implement continuous improvement activities to achieve profitability and improve quality.
• BS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
• 5 years of electrical engineering design experience.
• Ability to travel (domestic and internationally) and obtain a passport.
• This position requires the employee to work in a restricted facility that requires US citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card).
• Organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot electrical systems.
Apply now by emailing your resume to our recruiter Aubrey Chaires; email@example.com