Application Management Support Consultant with German - Windows & ITIL
Company Apply Now
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It is time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you are not just building a career – you are building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 119.500 colleagues, business operations in over 50 countries and with many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT DATA offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
The Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) is the new global harmonized standard for determining the levels of pollutants and CO2 emissions, fuel or energy consumption, and electric range from light-duty vehicles (passenger cars and light commercial vans).
The client is one of the leading automobile manufacturers and has its headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany and the project involves 2nd level technical support for a suite of applications that monitor the CO2 car emissions.
We are extending our Application Management team, who will focus on 2nd level technical and functional support for the system, which manages the CO2 emission calculation and determines the buildability of vehicle models, based on the WLTP emission regulations. No on-call duty is required in this project.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Incident Management (identification, categorization, diagnosis, resolution etc.)
- Problem Management (tracking)
- Change Management (tracking)
- Release & Deployment Management (new releases, new versions, migrations)
- Knowledge Management (preparing the project documentation)
- Defect Management (analysis of problems after rollouts and tracking them in JIRA)
- Infrastructure Management (server installation and configuration)
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- At least 1 year of experience within application management and technical support field according to ITIL principles
- Strong knowledge in Windows and Oracle SQL / DB2 Databases. Linux knowledge is nice to have
- Fluent German and English represents a must
- ITIL Certification represents a plus
- Experience in the automotive industry is nice to have
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!