San Fernando Valley, California, United States
Dermalogica is looking for an energetic and forward-thinking professional skin therapist who would like to teach the foremost postgraduate curriculum to those who share your passion for skin care. As one of our esteemed Field Based Instructors, you will have the opportunity to educate and train licensed professionals in all aspects of Dermalogica products and treatments on site in skin centers, partnership schools and other locations and participate in regional and national retailing events and conferences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in-salon, National Account and undergraduate Partnership Schools training requirements.
- Support sales growth through interactive event support in Skin Centers and National Account partners.
- Conduct interactive workshops and support events at Dermalogica Corporate as needed.
- Provide professional treatments to prospective accounts, social media influencers and long lead press.
- Represent Dermalogica to the highest standard at internal and external events, conferences and trade shows.
Education and/or Experience:
- California Esthetician license required
- Two (2) plus years hands-on spa/skin care experience required
- Regular travel is a major component of this position (including some overnight/weekend travel)
- Ability to support flexible schedule, including occasional weekends and evenings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with Dermalogica products and concepts is a plus!
- Must reside within the San Fernando Valley area
- Must be able to work approximately 70% in the Field, 30% at Corporate
Apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits including Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Profit Sharing, Annual Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, 401(k) Matching, not to mention a host of other perks.
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply Now" to complete your online application. Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your experience and skills are a match for the position.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.