Company Apply Now
A Privately Owned and Operated Physical Therapy Facility – Midland, Texas
Expanding - Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven
About our company:
We are a locally owned, freestanding private practice with focus on orthopedic and pre-employment testing services. We have been in business for more than 30 years and have an outstanding reputation in the community that was built by our therapists as well as our administrative team. We are customer driven and customer focused. We want all of our staff to possess the same characteristics of exchange with all of our customers, helping them in any way possible while enjoying working as a team.
You will evaluate and treat all types of patients helping them recover and bring them back to an improved level of health. You will supervise therapist assistants and technicians building a positive working team while also performing pre-employment screening exams on candidates.
You will be located in the heart of Midland, Texas.
This position is important as you will be mirroring the owner’s ideals and focus on service to our customers.
- Evaluate and treat patients with various conditions.
- Manage and schedule caseload while supervising technicians and licensed PTA’s.
- Excellent communication skills are needed for all aspects of the job.
- Maintain an organized workflow while being able to problem solve and help others get the work done that are under your supervision.
- Be able to communicate to doctors, or other referral sources regarding report of progress via written letters and/or verbal communication.
- Keep your documentation up to date and timely so the business flows.
- Licensed to practice physical therapy in the state of Texas
- Good work history of being a team player with all staff.
- You have a strong knowledge of computer use – able to type and learn new computer software for documentation, statistics, etc.
Required personality & behavioral characteristics:
- Excellent positive attitude toward others.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in all situations
- Enjoy working with people to help them improve in all areas whether it be patients or staff.
- You must be able to contribute to the expansion of the organization.
- You will need to learn new management skills and be open to new ideas.
- Good appearance that is clean and professional.
- Good, positive control on people, in order to help them get things done.
- High level of responsibility, planning and be able to work independently at times.
Planned salary and other compensations:
Depending on your performance record and experience, we offer starting base salary of $72,000 for a new graduate up to 90,000 for an experienced therapist and is dependent on therapy experience, outpatient years of experience and management experience. Bonuses are available based on company’s financial performance and your performance level.
We offer paid CEU’s, paid time off and paid holidays. Health insurance is a HRA program and we offer a Simple IRA after one year of fulltime service.
How to Apply:
Send us your resume and a short message about how to reach you – email us at [email protected]
Or – call her at the office: 912-308-0262