Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Prepares and maintains mechanical/hydraulic components of production machines and equipment. Will use hand tools, power tools and precision measuring and testing equipment to perform maintenance activities. Will visually inspect and listen to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions. May utilize skills in metal working, welding, electrical, plumbing, woodworking, etc.
Candidates should have there own tools and be able to operate a torch, weld both stick and mig welding as well as replace bearings, conveyor rollers, and vernal conveyor maintenance, as well as hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
Applicants for the maintenance Mechanics position should have or posses the ability to learn to troubleshoot, maintain, repair, and install the following:
- Shaft mounted Gearboxes
- Conveyor belts and conveyor components
- All Different types of Bearings
- All Types of plumbing including PVC/Threaded steel pipe
- Ability to operate a Oxy/Acetylene cutting torch safely and properly
- Ability to weld in all positions including overhead
- Familiar with safe use and operation of general maintenance equipment such as Drill Press, Vertical Band saw, Hyd press, threading machine, etc.
- Familiar with Basic Hydraulic principals
- Familiar with Basic Pneumatic principles
- Strong willingness to learn
Applicants must be able to:
Use and work from heights using ladders and aerial lift devices
Lift up to 50lbs
Flexible with schedule and available to work any hours
Available for emergency callouts at any time
Various Shifts Available
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at www.prontostaffing.com and then call our office at 940-228-3144 to schedule your interview. Stop by our office at 301 Dallas Dr. #124 Denton Tx, 76205