Company Apply Now
Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of recruitment. This includes the administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs. The Recruiting Coordinator has responsibilities for the following functional areas: recruitment, onboarding process, and training coordination.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Open/close job requisitions
• Post jobs/ads on external sites
• Review applicants
• Following notification from hiring manager on selections, conduct reference/background checks, make verbal and formal offers, and schedule start date based on next orientation
• Accurately enter new hires into the HRIS and other required systems and submit IT notifications
• Onboarding audit information updated immediately following new hire action (verify all documents are complete in Compli and audit I-9 document and file).
• Administer employee record changes and updates in Compli, IT and HRIS of new hires, terminations, transfers, etc
• Conduct employee exit interviews and capture / report information for HR Director.
• Assist with training program, scheduling of training, coordination of attendance and assist with training material completion
• Assist in maintaining employee files and electronic files of the Human Resources Department
• Three to five years’ experience working in recruiting or HR administration
• College Experience
• Understand methods, practices, terminology and procedures used in human resources
• Understand TX State and US Federal laws, concerning human resources administration
• Work confidentially with discretion
• The ability to communicate both written and orally to all levels of the organization, basic math skills, advanced Microsoft Office computer skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.