This position provides oversight of DRTC’s custodial contract at Tinker Air Force Base, including supervision/evaluation of staff, inventory of cleaning products and materials, as well as providing quality control of assigned areas.
Dale Rogers Training Center trains/employs people with disabilities in both its main campus and Work Projects locations.
JOBSITE: Tinker Air Force Base
REPORTS TO: Contract Manager
SUPERVISES: All Leads and Janitors
At least 2 years’ experience in janitorial management. Knowledge of chemicals, equipment, stripping, floor finishing and other duties pertaining to janitorial profession. Good verbal and written communications skills.
• 18 years old or older
• Pass required background checks
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
• Must maintain a professional relationship with employees and others at their worksite.
• Manual dexterity to handle scissors, razor knives, small parts, etc. in order to meet production quotas.
• Standing, bending, twisting, stooping & walking up to 8 hours
• Able to lift maximum weight of 50 pounds vertically
• Able to lift maximum weight of 25 pounds horizontally
Paid Vacation - Two (2) weeks paid vacation after 1 year of service.
Health Insurance provided at no cost for full-time and part-time employees
If you are interested in working at Tinker AFB or Oklahoma City, submit application for employment to one or all of our employment opportunities for people who have a disability. You can submit an application online today, or print an application to fill out by hand and deliver to Dale Rogers Training Center in person, by mail, or by fax.
Dale Rogers Training Center
2501 N. Utah Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Phone: (405) 946-4489
Fax: (405) 943-9710
Video Phone #: (405) 445-7314
Dale Rogers Training Center is an EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer