Company Apply Now
The purpose of the Restaurant Host position is to connect with guests by providing the “family feel” and ensuring our guests receives a five star experience at Wilson Creek winery & Vineyards, Inc., providing a positive first and last impression to our winery guests.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Two years guest relations experience.
- Ability to relate to people from all walks of life in a personable, effective manner.
- Professional yet fun personality.
- Ability to speak well in one-on-one situations as well as with large groups of people.
- Knowledgeable about Temecula Wine Country, Wilson Creek Winery and wine in general.
- Must have ability to convey in an effective, enticing manner all WCW has to offer.
- Familiar with the Temecula Valley and tourism opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. Nothing in this job description reflects management’s right to assign or reassign duties to this job at any time. All duties are to be performed in compliance with Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper guest protocol is being followed, i.e. no underage alcohol consumption, no dogs on property.
- Seat guests based on guest preferences.
- When instructed by manager, assist wine club, ticket sales with guest service.
- Relay messages to servers and buspersons as needed.