The Event/Banquet Server is a multi-faceted position. The main responsibility is delivering impeccable guest service to guests who attend all types of events.
1. Two or more years in the hospitality field, banquet and restaurant service preferred.
2. Excellent problem solving skills.
3. Resourceful, creative, energetic, flexible are necessary characteristics.
4. Must poses good employee relation skills and ensure all breaks are taken during shifts.
5. Strong Guest service standards as well as WCW Core principals and service commitment.
6. Professional, yet outgoing and energetic.
7. Willingness to work a flexible schedule and be dependable.
8. Must speak, write and read in clear English.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. Nothing in this job description reflects management’s right to assign or reassign duties to this job at anytime. All duties are to be performed in compliance with Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards policies and procedures.
1. Providing a five star hospitality experience to WCW guests who attend events, weddings, concerts, corporate functions, community functions, inter-winery, etc.
2. Event/wedding implementation from room set-up to serving and take down and clean up. Must use WCW Standards of Service as it relates to proper techniques especially while service and clearing.
3. Off-Site events for Distribution and Marketing/Promotional events.
4. Perform necessary duties to help maintain event equipment, supplies, decorations, etc by washing, fixing, storing, etc.
5. When directed by supervisor; perform other functions necessary to the winery such as seasonal decorating, assisting other departments, etc.
6. Any other duty as assigned by direct or indirect supervisor.