Kitchen Steward - Weekends and Evenings
Wilson Creek Winery is located in the heart of Southern California Wine Country – Our award-winning family estate winery features lush grounds and a beautiful tasting room, restaurant, and Tuscan-themed events center. We are known in Temecula Valley as the fun family winery with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
We are seeking a part-time steward to join our team! Open flexibility (including the ability to work weekends and holidays) is highly preferred.
- Previous restaurant experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a hot, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time (up to 6 hours)
- Ability to frequently reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to work in standing position for long periods of time (up to 6 hours)
- Load, run, and unload the dish machine.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of the dish room.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Bag and haul dish room trash to the dumpster as needed.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, we invite you apply! Please respond to this post by submitting your resume. Wilson Creek is proud to be an EEO employer.