Wilson Creek Winery is located in the heart of Southern California Wine Country – Our award-winning family estate winery features lush grounds and a beautiful tasting room, restaurant, and Tuscan-themed events center. We are known in Temecula Valley as the fun family winery with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
We are seeking a full-time Cellar Associate to join our team!
- Minimum two years previous experience in a winery / vineyard environment
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to work safely around equipment, electrical outlets, and chemicals
- Ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules and procedures
- Must have strong communication skills
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and sterilizing all winery equipment and facilities
- Racking and pumping of juice and wine, moving hoses and equipment.
- Filling, topping and emptying barrels.
- Filling work orders and scanning barrels.
- Observing and adhering to all safe cellar practices.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, we invite you apply! Please respond to this post by submitting your resume, or visit our website to download our employment application: wilsoncreekwinery.com. Wilson Creek is proud to be an EEO employer.