Client Account Manager
We’re looking for a fast learner, problem solver, and well-organized person to join our Global Solutions Department – now counting over 100 specialists. You will be working on Yardi Voyager®, our company’s flagship product, an end-to-end property, and investment management software for residential, office, retail, and industrial real estate. This is a great opportunity for someone eager to launch his career at a multinational company.
In the current pandemic, we prioritize the safety and health of our teams, hence this role implies working from home until further notice.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Top university graduate with a degree in business, economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Accounting background;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP systems;
- Excel knowledge is a plus;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be providing excellent service to our global and European clients by implementing and supporting Yardi's web-based Voyager ERP software product. You will assist clients with system configuration, training, accounting, and technical troubleshooting, ranging from simple to complex issues.
You’ll be part of a growing and enthusiastic team based in Cluj. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices such as Milton Keynes, Amsterdam, and Santa Barbara.
- Supporting and troubleshooting for client instances of Voyager ERP;
- Installing and maintaining new released builds, updates, and patches;
- Communicating with client’s support team/end-users;
- Running queries in client Db tables, when needed.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Modern technology, work methods, and tools;
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site);
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan;
- 15 RON/day meal tickets;
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants, and various other service providers;
You will also be able to use the benefits below, once we return to our office:
- Commuting and parking benefits;
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and coffee in the office;
- Open-air terraces, game rooms;
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S;
- Regular themed parties & team building activities;