Client Account Manager
Company Apply Now
We’re looking for a fast learner, problem solver and well-organized person to join our Global Solutions Department – now counting over 100 specialists. You will be working on Yardi Voyager®, our company’s flagship product, an end-to-end property and investment management software for residential, office, retail, and industrial real estate. This is a great opportunity for someone eager to launch his career at a multinational company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Top university graduate with a degree in business, economics, or computer science;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Accounting background;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Understanding the functionalities of the ERP systems;
- Excel knowledge is a plus;
- SQL programming or other programming experience is much appreciated and will be put to good use.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be providing excellent service to our global and European clients by implementing and supporting Yardi's web-based Voyager ERP software product. You will assist clients with system configuration, training, accounting, and technical troubleshooting, ranging from simple to complex issues.
You’ll be part of a growing and enthusiastic team based in Cluj. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from other Yardi offices such as Milton Keynes, Amsterdam and Santa Barbara.
- Supporting and troubleshooting for client instances of Voyager ERP;
- Installing and maintaining new released builds, updates and patches;
- Communicating with client’s support team/end users;
- Running queries in client Db tables, when needed.
Friendly, professional and fun are just some of the words people use to describe the work-environment at Yardi. As a Yardi employee you are encouraged to share your ideas, overcome challenges as a team, and make the best products in the industry. To achieve this, we have created an environment that is relaxed and positive.
Yardi employees benefit from a private health insurance and services discounts, such as public transportation or parking subscription discounts.
Plus, you will get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office.