Company Apply Now
in partnership with INTUGO
is looking for someone to work closely with the Cashiers, Loan Processors and Sales Managers to ensure proper reconciliation of customer accounts and lot bank deposits. You will report to the VP- Controller at our corporate offices in Las Colinas.
VISA and Passport require for training in U.S.A.
As a Tricolor Reconciliation Specialist Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for reconciling all lot deposits to the banks
- Extracting data into excel and using functions including V-lookup and Pivot Tables to produce meaningful reports.
- Review Merchant Statements and post credit card fees
- Balance all customer payments daily received from multiple sources (Cash, check, money orders, ACE, Money gram, and debit and credit card transactions)
- Work on special projects as needed
- Assist Cash Management Manager as needed
- Travel for training is required
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in accounting.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word)
- Ability to communicate and be assertive Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-pace team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent follow up and organizational skills as well as strong mathematical aptitude
- Excellent 10-key skills
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Bilingual speaking, reading, writing (English/Spanish) required.