Company Apply Now
A Private PT owned and operated Practice in South Bend Indiana. This physical therapy team’s primary focus is helping people discover how to lead their lives with less pain. This clinic believes their role in the recovery process is to help their patient’s regain strength, relieve their pain, and return them to daily activities as completely and as rapidly as possible.
The clinic fulfills its goals by providing care for their patients, and financial stability and security for their staff. They also gain satisfaction by having a clinic that is well known for its care of all ages because all ages should have the opportunity to move freely and get back to function without pain. The purpose of this clinic is to provide their staff with a vehicle for professional and financial growth. The support offered by the clinic will be directly proportional to the employee's efforts, efficiency, and loyalty in helping the clinic grow and achieve its goals.
This State of the Art Pt facility is well known in the medical community. Their Physical Therapy team works closely with local physicians to create a recovery plan for all of their patients.
Listed below are some of the services this team provides for their diverse patient population.
- Cyriax's nonsurgical approach to orthopedic medicine for physicians and physical therapists
- Evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of muscle imbalances and musculoskeletal disorders of the spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, ankle, and foot
- Mobilization of the nervous system
- McKenzie approach to spinal dysfunction
- Pain control and management of the head, face, and neck, e.g., TMJ dysfunction therapy.
If you are a licensed Physical Therapist ready to make a career change for a clinic that offers so much….then wait no longer to call Cindy Beauchamp at 912-308-0262 or email her at [email protected] She cannot wait to share more about this unique opportunity with you.
NEW GRADS ENCOURAGE TO APPLY!!!!
No phone calls or emails from recruiters please.