Sr Business Process Analyst MD
Ft. Detrick, MD
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities For Sr Business Process Analyst MD:
* Providing business process expertise in preparing business use cases and user stories as well as defining new and refining existing JMAR application requirements incrementally.
* Working with stakeholders/customers to identify business process gaps, and compose User Stories.
* Analyzing User Stories, develop User Acceptance Criteria and lower level requirements.
* Managing System Change Requests.
* Organizing and leading business process user groups.
* Incrementally refining requirements down to detailed functional and technical requirements required to support user stories.
* Conducting user acceptance testing to verify that functional and technical design requirements as well as all acceptance criteria or definitions are met.
* Conducting JMAR User training.
Minimum Requirements For Sr Business Process Analyst MD:
* 7+ years’ experience in related field. An equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
* Experience in Military Medical Logistics utilizing the full scope of the DMLSS and/or TEWLS applications.
* Should have an in-depth understanding of DoD Medical Logistics Business Processes and Data.
* Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and documentation abilities.
* Must be a forward thinker.
* Must have strong creativity skills.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidate selected must be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
Additional Desired Qualifications For Sr Business Process Analyst MD:
* Bachelor’s degree in related field.
* Experience utilizing Business Objects tool is a plus.
Please apply online