Assistant Marketing Manager, Affinity - General Insurance
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Banking and Finance, Sales and Marketing, Insurance
- To assist the Manager in driving business initiatives, managing projects and planning marketing campaigns for developing personal line business in affinity partners and digital with the aim to achieve personal lines business target.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities:
- To achieve business targets of assigned affinity partners, worksite partners
- To develop relationship with business partners for rolling out different initiatives and sales and customer campaigns to grow new profitable business
- To participate in projects assigned from time to time
- To initiate new product ideas for affinity partners
- To conduct business review and post launch review with partners so as to present improvement plan and new initiatives
- Co-ordinate with various internal and external parties to explore the feasibility of new initiatives and campaigns and seek legal and compliance clearance.
- Degree Holder, preferably in marketing or business related subjects.
- Over 3 years of working experience in insurance business development and marketing is preferable.
- Able to work independently and work under tight deadlines.
- Self motivated, responsible, proactive and take ownership and personal responsibility.
- A hard working team player, enthusiastic and adaptable.