Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Banking and Finance
- Responsible for coaching & motivating branch staff in achieving the branch's mutual fund revenue target;
- Ensure sales conduct and contact with customers are in strict adherence to the compliance standards set by the bank and the local regulatory bodies;
- Upgrade and maintain the professionalism in the investment sales area through the provision of internal training and coaching to relationship officers;
- Promote and advise customers on mutual fund investment based on asset allocation models;
- Assist customers in assessing their risk preference through systematic profiling process and recommend investment products that meet their needs.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in servicing mutual fund clients and individual accounts;
- University degree preferred;
- Good working knowledge of mutual fund market;
- HKSI LE Paper 1, 7 & 8 or equivalent;
- Proactive with good team spirit;
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiasm in achieving goals;
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin.