Insurance Specialist - Banking
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Banking and Finance, Insurance
- Work with relationship manager to conduct a thorough needs analysis to customers to determine a wealth management solution;
- Assess customers’ current need, investment objectives and examine future goals to create action plan and asset allocation strategy, and help customers implement the plan by using appropriate insurance products;
- Engaging in sales appointments with customers for financial needs analysis, cross-sell extensive ranges of insurance and investment-linked products, and close deals;
- Driving and implementing insurance sales strategy;
- Provide and support workshops for the sales team;
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly management information report to keep management updated with business performance result.
Degree holder with at least one year of insurance sales experience with proven track record;
HKSI LE Paper 1,7 & 8 or equivalent plus IIQE Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5;
Proactive and result oriented with strong selling skills;
Fluent in Cantonese and English, knowledge of Mandarin preferred;
Outgoing personality with good integrity;
Good relationship building and communication skills.