Senior SEO Engineer
This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 90 people, is looking for a Senior SEO Engineer for one of Yardi Systems’ brands. Our real estate portals are helping people across the US and Canada with finding a home for sale or for rent. These websites have over 40 million page views per month, an inventory of over 2 million houses listed and frequent mentions in some of the most trafficked websites on the web such as Huffington Post, Business Insider or The New York Times.
- At least 5 years of experience working in an online marketing field;
- Superior command of both written and spoken English;
- Proven SEO experience;
- Familiar with inbound marketing principles and link building best practices;
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, GWT, Web Trends);
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing;
- Proven conversion optimization experience.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
- Develop and implement link building strategy;
- Reach out to industry & location-relevant websites, blogs, publications to set up partnerships;
- Help coordinate content creation and provide feedback for submitted content;
- Stay up to date with online marketing advances and identify new opportunities.
We also offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Highly competitive salary
- Up to $2.000 educational reimbursement plan/calendar year
- Flexible work schedule
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Comprehensive private medical and life insurance plan
- Commuting and parking benefits
- 15 RON/day meal tickets and fresh fruits, snacks and coffee in the office
- Discount plans for fitness centers, restaurants and various other service providers
- Open air terraces, game rooms
- Access to company vacation condos in the U.S
- Regular themed parties & team building activities
At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
We're part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has grown to become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, employing almost 7000 people worldwide. Our development center in Cluj is the second largest Yardi office in the world, counting over 1150 employees, working in diverse areas, from software development to data research and analysis, marketing and consulting.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.