Lead Chemistry Analyst
Company Apply Now
eFusion Partners LLC
Edison, New Jersey, United States
Science and Biotech
The Lead Chemistry Analyst will perform analytical testing in a pharmaceutical contract laboratory setting.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide analysis, support and troubleshooting with wet chemistry techniques, UV, FTIR, TOC, Osmolality, AA, HPLC, and GC. Perform analysis on raw materials and finished products.
- Standardize solutions.
- Perform analysis within company turn-around times.
- Ensure laboratory documentation is maintained according to company procedure and GMP requirements.
- Conduct routine maintenance and qualification of equipment.
- Act as a lead trainer
- Record test results and supporting data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain familiarity with all applicable SOPs, policies and regulations relating to a CGMP environment.
- Manage projects
- Develop and write protocols and protocol final reports
- Write, revise, and review SOPs.
- Support OOS, OOT and Laboratory investigations.
- B.S. Chemistry with 2+ years of experience in a cGMP laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of chemistry techniques (USP, EP, JP, etc.) in wet chemistry and chromatography, with strong emphasis in wet chemistry preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot analytical problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of cGMPs.