Service Delivery Manager
Company Apply Now
To act as an interface with the client to influence projects at both strategic and operational level. The role requires strong customer service orientation and should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude
- Responsible to drive the ASDMs /TLs to meet team targets on a daily basis and achieve the goals set for the project (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Ensure On time delivery of the projects and meet the SLAs set for the project.
- Works towards performance improvement based on feedback received from Quality.
- Look at opportunities for process improvements thereby improving the service delivery.
- Achieve the financial goals set in terms of revenue targets and gross margin targets on a month on month basis.
- Work on capacity planning in order to plan service delivery activities.
- Liaison with all internal departments to facilitate effective service delivery
- HR – work closely with HR in closing down open positions
- IT – All the requirements with respect to setting up projects should be communicated to IT and ensure timely set up of the projects
- Quality – Ensure proper understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the team members based on the quality feedback and take appropriate corrective and preventive action
- Training – Work on a training plan with the training team to improve performance
- Ensure client requirements are understood and documented.
- Ensure the SOW is in place for all projects and is in line with the client expectations.
- Constant connect to gauge the pulse of the client.
- Any client feedback is investigated immediately and an appropriate action plan is communicated back. Ensure that all action plans agreed are closed and results documented.
- Mentoring and coaching the ASDMs/TLs and the project owners to handle the team effectively.
- Ensure attrition and absenteeism is within control.
- Formulate strategies to retain and motivate the workforce.
- Design and implement incentive schemes relevant for the process.
- Act as a level of escalation for people grievances.
- Responsible for the career progression of team members.
- Have a robust succession plan in place for key positions.
- Set SMART goals for team members based on client SLAs.
- Ensure timely completion of monthly one to one reviews.
- Act as an escalation point for any disagreements or disputes.
- Conduct audits and dipsticks from time to time to identify gaps in the process.
- Identify areas of improvement within the team and come up with corrective and preventive action.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining accurate internal and external reports.
- Ensure that the ASDMs/TLs/Project Owners review the daily/weekly/monthly reports to analyse and assess the performance of the team.
- Ensure the Revenue Tracker is updated on a regular basis.
3 – 5 years’ experience in a managerial role handling a team of supervisors or Team Leaders
- A solid understanding of technology and current operations market practises.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A management degree in Operations would be an added advantage.