Entertainment and Talent Internship - Summer 2018
Company Apply Now
Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations is seeking an intern to join the Entertainment and Talent Department to assist with talent management and booking.
The Entertainment and Talent Internship Program provides education and hands-on learning experiences in the following areas:
- Providing overall support for Director of Talent and Entertainment in all aspects of office management, booking and talent relations, talent development and administrative duties
- Maintaining files, including database files on actors, singers, bands, productions, etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Publicists, Agents, Managers, etc.
- Talent Searches: be constantly on the lookout for new potential talent
- Talent Booking: research talent for specific projects and check their interest and availability
- Handling research and calendars for upcoming events
- Tracking contracts and maintaining contract files
- Maintaining booking requests
- Arranging travel and on-site logistics for talent related events
- Setting up general meetings, dub tapes, create compilation reels, type up contracts and all other booking needs
- Handling all scheduling, travel itinerary, calendars and meetings
- 21+ Preferred
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
- Prefer previous entertainment experience necessary
- Prefer experience working with talent or entertainment (i.e, hospitality, riders, green room setup, etc.)
- Comfortable in fast-paced work environments
- Strong organizational and communications skills necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The preferred candidate must be able to work independently and is a self-starter, possess attention-to-detail, understand deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team environment. The position is entry-level and there is potential for hire after the completion of the internship. School credit is available and we are flexible with school schedules. This internship is UNPAID.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Entertainment and Talent Intern" as the subject. Due to a high volume of candidates we will only contact those who we feel are a right fit for the position. Thank you.