Airbnb: English/Portuguese Hospitality & Tourism Advisor - Lisbon
Company Apply Now
We are Sitel
Global outsourcing provider of customer experience management helping the largest brands in the world retain and grow their customer base.
We seek people who can build trust with our clients’ customers and lead functional support teams. We look for individuals with exceptional project management talent, subject matter experts in all facets of business operations, and people with leadership talent. We have a People-first culture – our commitment to putting people first improves the satisfaction of our employees and provides a better experience for the customer. From our customer service associates through to our global leaders that support them, everyone is valued.
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodation around the world — online.
This service connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 191 countries. With world-class customer service and a growing community of users, our client offers the easiest way for people to monetise their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
We seek those who are passionate about human relationships and behavioural psychology, who thrive on finding creative solutions to complicated situations, and treat every upset user as an opportunity to create a loyal promoter. If you think you can save the day, please read on...!
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide community.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customers’ emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for brilliant and multilingual full time customer service professionals to join our Team and help us build a presence in Portugal. If you are fluent in both English and Portuguese, you're quick on your feet and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day to improve user experience.
- Portuguese native speaker (mandatory)
- Strong English skills both spoken and written
- Availability for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week (one that spans evenings, weekends and holidays as our customers need us)
- Strong writing skills and eloquence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience, empathy, and an ability to manage stress
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources
- Early adopter of technology
- Active and passionate Traveller or Host
At Sitel, we believe our people are our most important asset and therefore we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
Among the benefits of working with us are:
- Competitive salary (14 monthly salaries per year)
- Monthly meal allowance
- Monthly performance bonus
- Permanency bonus
- Relocation package to Portugal (including traveling and accommodation costs)
- Private healthcare insurance (applicable after 6 months) with an on-site English speaking Doctor
- Great office location in Lisbon
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- 22 vacation days per annum
- 3 weeks of training (fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract)
- Learning culture - Further training available through SITEL’s online University
- Starting an international career
- Supporting one of the largest brands in the world
- Career opportunities and a great multicultural working environment
We take care of you and your development and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times. If you feel that this ad sums up your character and your ambitions, please apply today with the following reference: AIR/ENPT/LX/JC. Join us and change the traveling industry!
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Recruitment Team.