HRIS SYSTEM ANALYST (SOFTWARE)
Company Apply Now
The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the Human Resource Management System (HRMS). This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for HR functional /regional clients and assists subject matter experts, ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- HCM/Compensation Management/Business Process setup, configuration, and documentation
- Provides Corporate and Regional support to HR
- Assigns security roles/access on HR SharePoint sites, HRIS system and monitors security
- Research and resolve data problems, unexpected results or process flaws, recommends solutions
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll)
- Reporting expert; creates, maintains and supports reports or queries from a global, regional perspective
- Maintains data integrity in systems by analyzing data, recommending process improvements, policy changes, and/or innovative solutions.
- Maintains HRMS system tables
- Twice a year supports application upgrades (new releases) and patches (fixes) as provided by vendor; includes thorough testing plan and scheduling upgrades in production
- Defines training requirements due to new enhancements/functionality and works closely with HR program owners to document/communicate changes to end users
- Develops user procedures, guidelines, and documentation
- Creates, manages and uploads mass transaction processes (EIBs) e.g. Acquisition/divestiture activity
- Manages organizational structure changes in system
- Works closely with HR on program re-designs and re-configuring system
- Uses project management skills/tools to manage projects.
- Participates in projects as assigned
Educational/ Skills / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Computer Science
- SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE Workday program
- 5-7 years of HR or HRIS work experience
- Workday knowledge and experience required
- Knowledge of HRIS, HR processes, and terminology
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and handle multiple priorities.
- English level (80%)
Shift: 8:00 AM TO 6:00 PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
Availability to travel to the USA (available Visa)