Wilson Creek Winery has an immediate opening for a full time Line Cook in our kitchen. Must be energetic, professional, friendly and enjoy guest service.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking.
- Complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, Quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of good products at line stations during Sunday brunch.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area.
- Assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations.
- Must have a year experience as a Line Cook.
- Must be able to grill and sauté meats and seafood.
- Must have ability to make soups/sauces from scratch and have ability to create daily specials.
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours/day).