Business Development Manager
Company Apply Now
Do you want to work for an innovative and fun employer? Are you tenacious, motivated and energetic? Love travelling? Are you able to close a deal in a competitive world of electronic controls and have solution selling experience? Are you able to work aggressively to develop, negotiate and secure new customer contracts? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are searching for a Business Development Manager to join our client’s team that is able to prospect and promote through non-traditional advertising sources, and conduct presentations and proposals, while negotiating a final purchase order.
- Post-secondary education within an Electronics Engineering discipline, or related field. Knowledge of electronics and read engineering drawings.
- 3-5 years of experience within technical solution selling in an electronics (or similar) manufacturing environment
- Experience with product costing and the quotation process.
- Familiarity with ISO 13485 and ISO/TS16949 standards, their application and sales importance to customers.
- Working knowledge experience with MRP’s, Sales Software and your standard MS Office software
- Valid driver’s license.
- Love travelling to the US! While you LOVE to travel to hunt down sales leads, you also enjoy serving your “internal customers” by working at the head-office while you’re not on the road. Our client wants people who like to be a part of the team, so that means coming in to the office and interacting with your peers when you’re not travelling on business.
- A competitive salary plus commission
- An expense account for mileage reimbursement and meals for customer visits
- Tuition subsidy
- Transit subsidy
- 100% employer paid health benefits
- Great company culture! Different committees and monthly social events
If this sounds like something you’d like to see with your next employment opportunity, apply now! Please forward your resume to Hamilton@hunt.ca .
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Synergie Hunt International will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.