Wireless Sales Associate, FT - Vinton, IA
Vinton, Iowa, United States
Customer Service, Retail, Sales and Marketing
$17 to $19/hour (Average Earnings including Commission*)
Earn Commission in 30-60 days
As a Wireless Sales Associate, you will build business and expand your store’s reputation by providing attentive, helpful, and friendly service to create and retain loyal Wireless World customers. You will attain and maintain current training on all Verizon Wireless products and services plus, Wireless World policies and procedures. You will sell and service Verizon wireless plans and products as well as trouble-shoot customers’ problems with plans and products and resolve issues.
You are a valuable piece of our success. Your ability to discover a customer’s needs and adapt quickly to change are the first steps in your potential to grow.
Qualifications of Successful Sales Associates:
- Do what is Right to be #1
- Drive to succeed, grow and produce
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with a variety of computer programs
- Reliable, punctual and available for flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Spanish bilingual skills may be given preference in some locations.
This is a fast-paced and ever-changing sales environment that can bring big financial rewards to you with solid sales results in a fun work environment. In gratitude for our success, we believe in serving the community where we live and work and also encourage you to volunteer. Wireless World is a Sioux Falls-based company with over 30 retail store locations serving the upper Midwest states of Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, South Dakota and Nebraska.
A Verizon Wireless Great Plains Region top-producing Premium Retailer
- Discounted logo apparel
- Discounted wireless accessories
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Reimbursement Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
$ Competitive Hourly Rate at Hire
$ Commission Eligible upon completion of all required Training
*Average earnings for all Sales Associates. Actual earnings depend primarily on your sales results.