MULTILINGUAL LOGISTICS JOB OPENINGS
Company Apply Now
If you want to work in the largest beverage organization worldwide, you are lucky! Our client is now in the process of hiring talented and process driven people who want to work in a truly consumer-centric, sales driven organization. They are managing an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands and employ worldwide more than 155.000 employees, of which 500 are based in Prague.
By joining this company you are entering a culture which is built on ownership, informality and transparency. This is an excellent opportunity to join the Logistics team in Prague and continue developing your experience and career at the international level with a globally known corporation!
Below are the job openings in portfolio:
ORDER TAKING ADMINISTRATOR (with German or Dutch)
Order Taking Specialist plays a key part in Order Taking Team organizational set-up in Prague. You will be responsible for managing all incoming orders from customers or company country organizations, entering orders and data in SAP and other company systems as well as verifying completeness, availability of product, customer credit and specific logistic rules. The role also includes communication with company Contact Centre in case of customer wishes and changes of customer orders. You will work closely with other company departments and internal or external customers over e-mail or phone.
INVENTORY DEPLOYMENT SPECIALIST (with Dutch or French)
As an Inventory Deployment Specialist you will coordinate the finished goods and empties flows in an efficient and optimal way, in order to guarantee availability for both internal and external customers. You will be allocating stock to export orders, identifying and analyzing risks, assuring on-time reporting and finding solutions. This position also includes close cooperation with other departments and escalation of unsolved issues to the right businesses.
FRONT OFFICE LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (English only)
You will be the first point of contact for the Global Export Customers in Logistics matters. You will treat incoming requests from customers and sales in order to assure deliveries and invoicing to customer and resolution of requests according to agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. Within this role you will enhance relationships with customers and sales department to improve customer satisfaction and will improve correct order placement processes with customers.
TRANSPORT PLANNING SPECIALIST (with Dutch or French)
Transport Planning Specialist stabilizes and plays a key part in the Export team organizational set-up. You will be responsible for translating production plans and allocating the export stock to orders and releasing them for transport planning. As a Transport Planning Specialist you will also capture confirmed and released orders, plan the transportation to ensure the delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request. In order to complete the transportation planning, you will contact transport providers and warehouses.
REPORTING SPECIALIST (English only)
Reporting Specialist creates, updates and distributes regular and ad hoc reports requested by management and external clients. You will develop reports to fulfil new demands, distribute reports on a timely manner and expected quality, capture all structured demands for reports and analyze them. You will look constantly for quality improvement on data, reports an systems and perform other duties as requested by the Team Lead.
Basic requirements for all positions:
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Business Administration/ Logistics / Transport or relevant field
- Previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics, procurement, finance, customer relationship management or within an administrative position would be a great advantage
- Fluent English in speaking, reading and writing
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of German, French, Dutch is required for majority of the positions
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- Good coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Open minded, flexible and team oriented
- Highly customer oriented mindset
- Stress resistant
- Detail oriented
Our client offers:
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put Best & Best together.
To apply, please send us your CV and specify the position you would like to be considered for.