- Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Cedar Hill, TX
Currently seeking local Maintenance Technicians with industrial Maintenance Mechanic experience for an opening in Cedar Hill, TX. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2-4 years of Welding, Supervisor, Electrical, and Forklift Operator experience with strong technical and mechanical knowledge and skills.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Maintain machinery along with other tasks given.
- Manage maintenance personnel.
- Diagnose technical and mechanical problems and facilitate repairs.
- Oversee safety program and preventative maintenance.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements of the Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years of Supervisory or Past management experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in Electrical troubleshooting
- Minimum 2-4 years of Stick/MIG welding experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience as a Forklift Operator
- Must have clean driving record and Valid Driver's License
- Flexible and able to work some weekends and OT
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical and mechanical knowledge and skills
Compensation of the Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Starting salary for this position is $16.50 hourly, based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour