Director of Health Information Management
Company Apply Now
Fusco Personnel is recruiting for a Director of Health Information Management with a well-established client located in the Capital Region. This is a full-time, direct-hire position with a competitive salary.
Ideal candidates will possess experience with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters preferred
- Responsible for the management of accounts receivable as this relates to coding and provision of medical records needed to bill and/or receive payment.
- Plans and manages operational and capital budgets
- Assists with initiatives to automate and provide access to health information electronically
- Developing and deploying health information management systems
- Experience with JCAHO and other quality and other regulatory standards
- Provide expertise on emerging EHR standards and best practices for managing electronic patient records
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) strongly desired
- 5+ years management experience
Fusco Personnel, Inc. has been a leading Recruiting Firm in the Capital Region since 1994. Our success record speaks for itself! We specialize in executive searches, mid-level recruits, human resource consulting, as well as, temporary/contract and temp-to-hire staffing. There is never a fee to applicants.
Fusco Personnel’s areas of expertise include information technology, finance, sales, human resources, accounting, engineering, bio-tech, clinical/non-clinical healthcare, and administrative/clerical personnel. Our superior service combined with our highly skilled bank of candidates set us apart from other firms.
Fusco Personnel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Recruiting Talent and Culture