Project Assistant 105512
Company Apply Now
Our client has an immediate need for a full-time, temporary Project Assistant. This position will support the Corporate Constructions, Design, and Facilities Management department by overseeing and coordinating details of various hotel projects.
- Providing project tracking reports
- Maintaining project schedules
- Coordinating with vendors and various departments
- Ordering materials
- Verifying purchase requisitions and receipts
- Preparing purchase orders, and approving invoices.
Applicants must have a post-secondary education in business or accounting is preferred
Knowledge of budget preparation and cost controls
Please submit resume for consideration.
Resume must be submitted in the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .rtf