Local Hernando County law office is seeking a Legal Secretary/Assistant for their busy Spring Hill office!
Full time, Temp-to-Hire career opportunity starting at $11 - $13 per hour(depending on experience)
This career opportunity requires a minimum of 3 years' prior law office experience, preferably in a setting with multiple attorneys, providing multiple services to their community.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have 3-5 years' experience within a law firm
- Ability to communicate in the English language
- Have intermediate to advanced computer skills, using programs such as:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic office equipment: copier, facsimile, telephone, etc
- Possess a constant positive and professional attitude and appearance
- Be detail oriented
- Monitor and manage schedules, hearings, pre-litigation paperwork and processes
- Input and update data into case management system
- Ability to prioritize and multitask variety of priorities
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.