Spring Valley - Dietary Aide
ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS ENJOY:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Consistent (FT/PT) Work Schedule – per diem opportunities also available
- Paid Professional Development
- Fast-paced Work in a growing industry (long-term care/skilled nursing)
- Team Oriented Environment
Core Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of food and is responsible for serving meals, snacks, and beverages using portion control and applicable sanitation practices.
- Operating the dishwasher and properly stores pots, dishes and utensils.
- Following community fire safety, infection control practices and hazardous chemical practices, and uses cleaners and other hazardous materials in accordance to health department procedures.
- Keeping the kitchen, dietary equipment, and dining room clean and sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors and according to assignment.
Key Educational/Professional Requirements
- Cooking and/or dishwashing experience in a long-term care setting is preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, ability to multi-task and make decisions if necessary
- ServSafe certified preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Royal Health Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Royal Health Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.