Clinical Application Support Manager
Company Apply Now
We have been retained to recruit for a Clinical Application Support Manager for a well-established client located in the Capital Region. This is a full-time, direct-hire position with a local and growing firm.
Qualified candidates will possess experience in the following:
- Management experience in Information Systems department
- Experience with Information Systems project management and implementations
- Experience with hospital clinical information systems
- Technical expertise - must understand complex network operations needed to deploy and maintain clinical information systems; i.e. network and server system requirements; design of push package for large deployment; security and HIPAA regulations; device connectivity to system applications
- Must be able to collaborate with IS Network Infrastructure teams to assist with daily operations of clinical systems
- Understanding of basic hospital operations
- Ability to show leadership and collaboration in liaison relationships with hospital business owners, as well as with internal department leaders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Fusco Personnel has been a leading Recruiting Firm in the Capital Region since 1994. Our success record speaks for itself! We specialize in executive searches, mid-level recruits, human resource consulting, as well as, temporary/contract and temp-to-hire staffing. There is never a fee to applicants.
Fusco Personnel’s areas of expertise include information technology, finance, sales, human resources, accounting, engineering, bio-tech, clinical/non-clinical healthcare, and administrative/clerical personnel. Our superior service combined with our highly skilled bank of candidates set us apart from other firms.
Fusco Personnel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Recruiting Talent and Culture