Quality Assurance Technician
- The Quality Assurance Technician will troubleshoot quality through different types of visual inspecitons and testing methods using precision instruments and equipment.
- The Quality Assurance Technician reports to the QA Manager at the manufacturing facility.
- Perform product compliance with clients quality program as defined in the Quality Program Manual (QPM)
* Conducting tests on products and product samples in the lab or in the facility to determine product complicance with QPM, industry standards, and customer specifications.
* Evaluating test results and determining product conformance or non-conformance.
* Maintaining records of quality tests, production and product conformance.
* Preparing and forwarding quality equipment certifications.
* Maintaining laboratory and quality equipment certfications.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Quality Manager
- Flexible hours and weekend work will be required
- Preferred candidates will have at least one-year Post High School education in industrial, technical, math, science, or management course of study or relevant experience.
- Associates degree preferred
- Must be able to work safely in a production environment; Must be physically capable of preforming job related tasks and job duties.
- Good organizational skills-ability to determine priorities, manage time properly, and multi-task.
- Basic computer skills (MS Windows, MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Rotating - 6am-5pm, 4 days a week. Wednesday thru Saturday