Product Manager 4422
Company Apply Now
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Bingo product team. The position encompasses the entire product management lifecycle of the Bingo Platform Product.
- Constant monitoring of new product developments, as well as developments in the world of Bingo games.
- Product management of the Bingo game and platform, responsible for defining and implementing the Bingo platform roadmap
as well as , writing PRDs (product requirements documents) accordingly.
- Defining the Bingo product interface and user experience (UI, UX) of the front and back end users.
- Providing support throughout all the product’s development stages, up to its launch, while working jointly with the product developers.
- Working with B2C and B2B partners in defining the product requirements and collecting business needs.
- Conduct competitive intelligence research and identify market opportunities in the online gaming / gambling domain.
This Job can fit you if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) / engineering / marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience as a product manager or system analyst in gaming, Internet or mobile companies.
- Defining requirements and writing documents that include user experience characterizations.
- Background / experienced in Internet and mobile technologies.
- High analytical skills, business / marketing oriented.
- English at a very good level.
You might also have:
- Knowledgeable in the world of gaming.
- Experience working in Agile environment.