Human Resource Manager
Company Apply Now
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you fluent in today’s human resources best practices? Are you a high-energy and disciplined professional capable of building relationships with a variety of personnel at all company levels? As Human Resource Manager for this well-respected Winnipeg manufacturer, you will draw on your HR experience that will include; performance measurement, employee relations, training and development. If you have a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment, this could be the next step in your HR career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assist management in the recruitment and selection processes for a wide range of positions; design job classifications, draft offer letters, reference checking
* Evaluate and improve the company’s on-boarding and orientation program to enhance employee training and retention
* Maintain employee relations with both staff and management - mediate on issues, interpret policies and legislation, assist in performance management
* Assist with executing the performance measurement process to evaluate employee objective setting and personal growth; succession planning
* Develop and implement a training matrix to track employee professional development and mandatory training
* Oversee payroll for hourly and salary employees including; health insurance and RSP
* 3 - 5 years of human resource generalist experience
* Post-secondary education in human resource management
* CPHR considered an asset
* Proven ability to provide strategic human resource related ideas (retention, employee relations, performance management)
* Committed, enthusiastic, priority focused
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Customer-focused Manitoban manufacturer
* Opportunities for professional growth and development
* Family focused and inclusive culture
Please send a resume (quoting job number 12054) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Salary: . Date posted: 05/18/2017