North American Product Manager – Vascular
The Product Manager (PM) will independently define, develop and implement North American marketing and portfolio strategies including programs, products, and services. The PM’s responsibility is to understand current and potential markets; this includes the creation and coordination of the category strategic and tactical plan. The PM will participate in the execution of new product introductions that drive and achieve growth expectations for designated product lines within Strategic Business Unit.
• Four (4) year university degree required.
• Advanced degree(s) and certification(s), preferred.
• 3+ years of marketing or combination of sales and marketing experience required.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Critical thinking and analysis of market conditions and opportunities.