Surgical Sales Representative
The surgical sales representative position is an OR based sales role with uncapped earnings and career potential. In this role representatives interact with Surgeons, Nurses, OR Coordinators, Hospital Administrators and Economic buyers to deliver the value proposition of our products and services.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
• 3+ years successful B2B sales, with a proven successful track record.
• Ability to manage complexity and work in an environment of change.
• Ability to build credibility with a highly educated customer base. Interact with others through effective, verbal communication.
• Track record of demonstrating customer behavioral change and influence leading to product adoption.
• Candidate will be required to carry a detail bag weighing up to 20 pounds.
• Candidate will be required to lift equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.