Trade Counter Role
A local Engineering and Manufacturing company, is looking for a punctual, well presented candidate with a great work ethic. Does this sound like you??
ESSENTIAL TO THIS ROLE
- Excellent handwriting, as this role is highly paper based
- Previous Customer Service experience within the Agricultural, Building and/or Plumbing Industries
- Customer Sales (including over the counter sales, customer development and quotes)
- Stock Management
- Maintaining a high standard of general housekeeping
- Being a supportive team member
- A current driver's licence and own transport
- Be committed to learning and professional development
Job Type: Casual position to permanent role for the right candidate
This opportunity is for immediate start for the right candidate meeting the above criteria. Apply now!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the "Apply Now" button to upload your Resume and Cover Letter.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff and Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 30 years' industry experience operating in the Central West providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation