Business Analysts (Sr or Jr) (GRN6571)
Company Apply Now
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Operations and Logistics
Location Mandaluyong City, PH
Position Title Business Analysts (Sr or Jr) (GRN6571)
Report To TBD
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output
- requirements and formats Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications Manage
- weekly financial projections and analyze variances to budget, DAR and previous projections
- Should be able
- to perform RCA on monthly run rates, margin dilution and RPH/efficiency scaling
- Develop and standardize Revenue and Cost projection and budget processes including weekly review and commentary processes.
- Drive ICP and P&L knowledge and understanding throughout all levels of Client Services and Operations.
- Drive Revenue and Cost visibility into the Operational leadership and engage the team in revenue improvement and cost reduction exercises where necessary.
- Coordinate reviews and ensure compliance with TP One and Client mandated staffing ratios across the market, accounts, and sites.
- Provide on boarding support to new Client Services team members including training on financial processes, concepts, tools, and practices.
- Partner with Non-Divisional leadership to ensure that Philippines specific financial impacts are communicated and understood.
- Partner with Philippines and TPUSA Accounting teams to ensure the appropriate financial accrual processes are in place for account specific needs including the tracking, validation, and reconciliation.
- Strong analytical and product management skills Strong understanding of day to day operations and client
- services functions Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
- with a diverse group Well-versed in Excel / Financial reporting