Bookkeeper / Junior Accountant
Our client a multifaceted international business, offering a range of services is seeking a professional and experienced Bookkeeper/ Junior Accountant to join their team in Orange, NSW.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in a corporate office overseeing the accounts and finance, working in a team environment and someone who thrives on being the pivotal / go-to person in a business environment.
In this varied role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Complete month end processing
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Oversee internal and external financial queries
- Periodic review of supplier accounts to ensure timely processing of payments and resolution of any supplier discrepancies
- Payroll and banking
- Month-end reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Record keeping and data entry
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum 1 - 2 years post qualification experience
- People management skills with extensive experience in stakeholder relations
- Strong work ethic and career ambition
- Highly organised, with excellent administration skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and undertake/manage a number of projects
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and exposure to Microsoft Dynamics GP will be highly regarded
- Eye for detail
- Proactive and a team player
This is a genuine opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience and a chance to define your career path with a leading local company.
Applications close: 28th April, 2017
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the "Apply Now" button to upload your Resume and Cover Letter.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Jill Notzon at Skillset Workforce on 02 6331 6211.
At Skillset, your future is our focus. Skillset recruits the right people for your business: Permanent Placements, Temporary Staff and Apprentices and Trainees.
Skillset has over 30 years' industry experience operating in the Central West providing a full range of end to end recruitment services tailored to each individual and organisation.