Coating Operator/Quality Technician
Company Apply Now
Position Vacant: Coating Operator
- Minimum high school graduate
- Three 3 years operational experience in Coating Line
- Implement general activities such as Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), problem solving and 5S in assigned area.
- Follow MAADEN Aluminium Company rules and related safe work instructions/Procedures.
- Maintain safe working condition in the coater line and follow safe working procedures and procedures related to the area.
- Identify EHS, operation and quality issues/problems and report to Main Operator or Operation Shift Supervisor for immediate action.
- Follow emergency response plan during emergency.
- During strip break or other plant break down, work with other team members and maintenance for any jobs required.
- Maintain close coordination with all shop floor operators, quality operator and maintenance team.
- During planned maintenance down day /Annual shut down, assist maintenance team in accomplishing required tasks.
- Perform any additional tasks given by Main Operator or the Production Supervisor
- As required, work in a specific area and follow the respective area job requirements
2. Position Vacant: Quality Technician
High school and 6 years of relevant experience in a similar field.
- Or Technical diploma and minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a similar field.
o Industry compliance.
o Manufacturing quality assurance.
- Follow Maaden EHS procedures and work instructions
- To inspect the surface quality of the material being processed, at the inspection station or at designated safe location by following safety precaution asper SWI.
- Collect the defect information from the online measuring equipment of coater line like Cognex system / Stroboscope/ IR Gauge /ELF gauge and analyzethe defect data information
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to productionsupervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests;returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- In the event that the coil specifications are not meeting the requirements of the order, decision to accept or de-allocate from the order shall be donein consultation with the Quality Engineer.