Public Relations / Communications Assistant (Full Time / Immediate Hire)
Company Apply Now
We are searching for friendly, outgoing, and energetic individuals to assist us in meeting our clients' public relations and advertising needs!
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL ROLE, however top performers will be considered for advancement and potential management positions.
The PR / Communications Assistant will work closely with campaign managers to:
- Master basic marketing and advertising concepts
- Execute marketing strategies and deliver dynamic presentations
- Learn product knowledge and educate donors and consumers on clients' products and causes
- Independently manage territories
- Increase clients' brand awareness and market share on a face-to-face platform
Top Performers will work closely with campaign managers to:
- Train and independently oversee a small team of representatives
- Plan and run meetings
- Conduct market research in satellite territories
- Participate in the hiring process by evaluating potential candidates
- Represent our firm at industry conferences and networking events
- PAID TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES to markets like NYC, Miami, Chicago, London, and more!
- Performance-Based Compensation and Advancement - NO SENIORITY, NO POLITICS
- A Work Hard / Play Hard company culture and regular company outings!
- Hands-on training and access to our one-of-a-kind mentorship program
The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, a glass-half-full mentality, and can quickly adapt and think on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
Though we are willing to train the right candidate regardless of experience, a background in industries such as sales, marketing, hospitality, customer service, retail, and restaurants has been proven to give past candidates an edge over the competition.
APPLY TODAY to join a team of positive, energetic, fun individuals! Openings are LIMITED!
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!! PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO THOSE WITH IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY
Candidates with the following experience are encouraged to apply: athletics, sports, marketing, sales, advertising, management, communications, public relations, PR, HR, human resources, events, event planning, event coordinator, marketing management, marketing communications, mass comm, digital marketing, social media, account sales, account management, retail, retail management, restaurant, restaurant management, bartender, host, hostess, catering, club promoter, cocktail waitress, brand ambassador, networking, brand awareness, product development, project management, inside sales, retail sales, outside sales, field sales, direct marketing, journalism, bilingual, entertainment, media, education, coaching, teaching, sports management, sports marketing, face to face, customer service, telecommunications, telemarketing, call center