Accounting & Payroll Administrator
Company Apply Now
The mission of the Accounting Administrator is to successfully process all of the company’s Accounts Payables and assist with the timely completion of weekly contractor payroll, client invoicing, collections, and required reporting, with the highest degree of accuracy and professionalism as possible.
- Ensure all Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and Employee Garnishments are processed on time and accurately.
- Strive to keep payroll errors at a reasonable percentage each week, ideally zero % errors.
- Properly complete or process any paperwork required for onboarding new clients, completing invoicing and payments, handling Contractor timesheets, processing employee expense reporting, assisting with collections, and delivering any required reporting for internal staff and our clients.
- Whenever assisting Contractors and clients, ensure that they are experiencing the highest levels of accounting team customer service and payroll support. This translates to successful contractor survey results, possible contractor referral of new candidates and clients, and minimal contractor and client complaints as regards the accounting function. Contractors and clients feel that the accounting team handled their concerns immediately and to their satisfaction.
- Process Visa expenses and A/P properly in Great Plains for monthly financial reporting purposes.
- Proactively process Direct Hire and Conversion Fees by working closely with the Sales and Recruiting teams to ensure correct financial reporting and commission processing.
Experience and skills required:
- Strong commitment to customer focus and practicing excellent writing, speaking, and listening skills when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Strong technical proficiencies. Maintain accurate information in all relevant technology systems as needed. Experience with successfully learning and utilizing various technologies and Microsoft Office.
- Superior accuracy and detail-oriented approach when dealing with compliance related areas of the business. Exceptional judgement and understanding of the complex nature of legal and accounting compliance and various areas of risk management for the company.
- Self-directed work approach with excellent time management skills.
- Curious and creative learner that values the gathering of fresh and relevant knowledge and information to be applied in the workplace. Shares information with other team members when appropriate and can integrate ongoing learning into the big picture at the company.
- Use various sources of information to constructively solve problems and focus on solutions.
- Understand the “big picture” of the business plan and align with the business initiatives and goals of the company.
- Team mentality: Consistent focus on respect, cooperation, diplomacy, positivity, and fun. Support and embrace the sales, recruiting, and Corporate administrative processes at the company by building strong relationships within those various functional teams. This role bridges a variety of teams and requires excellent communication and collaboration skills.